– All-year oil for gasoline and diesel engines including common rail and pump-jet technology.
– Fully synthetic high-performance motor oil.
– Ensures maximum performance and protection of the engine under all operating conditions.
– Optimum lubrication, outstanding engine cleanliness, excellent friction and minimum wear are just as much taken for granted as gentle clutch engagement and disengagement and gear shifting.
– That makes a big difference to driving enjoyment.
– Tested on engines with catalytic converters. Tested on racing machines.
– Touring High Tech (1862)
– Viscoplus (8958)
– Engine Flush (8374)
– High-performance, low-friction engine oil for year-round use.
– The combination of unconventional base oils and advanced additive technology as well as the special Molygen additive.
– Best for modern gasoline and passenger vehicle diesel engines.
– Engine wear protection on molybdenum disulfide basis (MoS2).
– Scientifically proven wear reduction up to 50%.
– Extends the engine life.
– The engine runs smoother, the oil and fuel consumption are reduced.
– Increases engine quietness, fewer breakdowns.
– Cat tested.